Friday, August 20, 2010

dolla bills

When my sister came in town from Australia, I made her come to one of my locations with me to stock a machine.  We drove down the road in the Cargo, jammin to Notorious BIG (the guy before me left the cd) and laughed at the fact that I did this everyday.  It is so exciting to fill a machine because you get to collect the money from the bill validator and it always feels like so much, a fat wade of cash.  This photo is such a great example of how I feel everyday, and then I go to the bank and it is like only $200! haha.  I wish they were $100 dollar bills!  When ever I go to BofA I feel like they wonder if I am a stripper; I pull out the $1 bills from various locations and ask them to count it and they always look at me funny.  I should just start saying, "what a great night last night" and see what they say ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment